Why .SG Domain?
- For any 3rd Level .SG domain name (.COM.SG, .NET.SG, .ORG.SG, .EDU.SG )* successfully registered within the promotion period, customers will be able to register an available 2nd Level Singapore domain name (.SG ) with a waiver on first year registration fee. *.PER.SG and .GOV.SG names are excluded from this scheme.
- The domain names must be available for registration in order to qualify for this promotion.
- Registration fee will be waived only for first year on the discounted domain name. In the event 2-year terms are registered, the 2nd year registration fees will be chargeable
- Both 3rd and 2nd level ASCII or CDN names are to be registered by the same applicant.
- Both 3rd and 2nd level ASCII or CND names are to be registered at the same time.
- Both 3rd and 2nd level ASCII or CDN names must be available for registration in order to qualify for this promotion.
- There will be no refund for the domain deletion that registered under .SG promotion.
- If the qualifying domain name is deleted during the promotion period either upon request by the customer or due to non-compliance of rules and regulations, the free domain name is chargeable at full cost.
Grab your ideal .SG domain name
The .SG country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents Singapore. Registering a .SG domain name gives you regional recognition and an easy-to-manage Web presence.
|sg||This category is available to all with a valid Singapore postal address. A foreign applicant may apply for a domain name in this category as long as it appoints a local agent having a valid Singapore postal address as the Administraive Contact.|
|com.sg||Commercial entities may wish to register in this extension. Applicants registering for a .com.sg will need to be either registered, or in the midst of registering, with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), IE Singapore or any professional body. A foreign company which is not so registered may only apply for a .com.sg domain name if it appoints a local agent as the Administrative Contact. This local agent shall be a legal entity that is similarly registered by any of the afore-mentioned organisations and is duly authorised by the foreign company.|
|org.sg||Names under .org.sg are only available to organisations which are either registered, or in the midst of registering, with the Registry of Societies (ROS). Town Councils, Community Centres, places of worship, Embassies and any any other organisations not classified elsewhere could also apply under this extension.|
|edu.sg||Only educational institutions may apply under this category. Applicants must be registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Singapore. Applicants not so registered will need to be entities providing courses/training that lead to certifications/qualifications which are recognised by a government authority or institution in singapore or entities whose courses/training receive support from a relevant government authority in Singapore.|
|gov.sg||Only government organisations are eligible to apply under this category. Applicants for domain names under this category must be members of the Singapore Government. Government Ministries in|
Singapore may apply under this category. Statutory boards and other government agencies may also apply for this category.
|net.sg||Applicants for names under this category must be a provider operating infocomm networks or providing infocomm services, and/or providing data storage facilities or hosting services.|
|per.sg||A registrant in this category must be either a Singapore citizen or a permanent resident aged 18 years and above.|
|新加坡||This category is the Chinese language equivalent of the .sg category. The same eligibility criteria applies.|
|சிங்கப்பூர்||This category is the Tamil language equivalent of the .sg category. The same elibigility criteria applies.|